First Call for Papers
2017 International Symposium on
VLSI Technology, Systems and Applications (2017 VLSI-TSA)
The 2017 International Symposium on VLSI Technology Systems and Applications will be held on April 24-26, 2017 at the Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, Taiwan. The symposium offers a unique opportunity to network with leading experts in the field from around the globe. Original and unpublished papers on all aspects on VLSI technology and manufacturing are solicited.
SCOPE OF THE SYMPOSIUM
• Low power CMOS and embedded memory
• Foundry technology
• RF process, device and integration technology
• Standalone memory: DRAM, FLASH, emerging memory technology
• Advanced process modules: e.g. gate stack, junction, strain/channel engineering, low-R contact, low-C spacer/ILD, interconnect technology, ALE and selective deposition, etc.
• Nanopatterning: Multiple patterning, Directed Self-Assembly, EUV, etc.
• Power and analog IC device and technology
• Advanced CMOS process and devices: Ge, SiGe, III-V, FinFET, GAA, 2D materials/1D nanowires
• Material, Process and device modeling
• TFT and organic electronics
• MEMS, imagers and sensors
• Advanced manufacturing technology, metrology and yield
• Reliability physics, characterization and test
• Advanced packaging and 2.5D/3D Integration
• Photonics and Beyond CMOS Technology
• Energy harvesting technology
• Wearable and loE enabling technologies
Camera-ready manuscript (2 pages including figures and tables) should be submitted electronically through the conference website at http://expo.itri.org.tw/2017vlsitsa. Accepted papers MUST be presented by one of the authors at the conference to warrant the paper publication in the conference proceedings. The presentation must be in English and will be limited to 15 minutes with an additional 5 minutes for discussion. All paper presenters are required to register for the symposium. All papers presented at the symposium will be published in the proceedings as submitted without revisions.
Financial support for attending VLSI-TSA 2017 is available for full-time student presenters living outside of Taiwan, and up to 85% discount for all students in registration fee.
BEST PAPER AWARD
The selection will be based on the evaluation by members of technical committees of students’ papers, as well as their oral presentations during the conference. The Best Student Paper Awards will be granted to the winning students at the next conference.
Paper Submission Deadline (not extendable)
Oct. 31, 2016
Notification of Acceptance
Dec. 31, 2016
Late News Paper Submission Deadline
Jan. 15, 2017
Author Registration Deadline
Feb. 28, 2017
(Note: All are based on Taiwan time, which is eight hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).)
2017 Technical Program Co-chairs
Industrial Technology Research Institute, Taiwan E-mail: MJKAO@itri.org.tw